Thursday, April 10, 2008

in the beginning....


Hi,

So I'm new to this whole blogging thing, although I have known about it for years and never really have jumped on the bandwagon so to speak.
But being forced (ah, that's such a harsh word, so lets say made...?) to now write my very own blogs for a subject at university I thought I'd give it a go, seeing I'm being assessed on them and all....

Why not though? Everyone seems to be doing it these days, so I am now officially losing my blogging virginity. I don't really have much to say in my first blog (what a sad way to loose my virginity!!) but it will get better. Or so I hope.
This blog will mainly be about KCB201 Virtual Cultures, which is the subject I'm currently taking. Every week I'll post at least one blog on related content we are currently discussing in the unit. So lets hope I don't make a complete fool of myself by trying to sound intelligent.

Anyway, here goes...... post!!

1 comment:

Bill said...

Wooo! Yeah losing blog viginity. Haha. In the beginning there was....?